Appliance Parts Company Tempe Az
Appliance Parts Company Tempe Az – Bosch Appliances Calgary
Appliance Parts Company Tempe Az
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic functions (
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- durable goods for home or office use
- Tempe ( ; or Oidba? in Pima) is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, USA, with a 2008 population of 175,523. The city is named after the Vale of Tempe in Greece.
- an institution created to conduct business; “he only invests in large well-established companies”; “he started the company in his garage”
- Accompany (someone)
- be a companion to somebody
- Associate with; keep company with
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- the local environment; “he hasn’t been seen around these parts in years”
- Divide to leave a central space
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; “he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself”; “I read a portion of the manuscript”; “the smaller component is hard to reach”; “the animal constituent of plankton”
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) separate: go one’s own way; move apart; “The friends separated after the party”
appliance parts company tempe az – Tempe (AZ)
We left our hotel Saturday morning and went over the the Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium in Litchfield Park. It’s a brand new zoo to the Phoenix area that just opened this past December. We had a wonderful time there, and I highly recommend the visit.
After lunch, we headed over to Tempe for lunch. To our suprise, the Tempe Music Festival was this weekend as well. We only knew one or two of the groups performing so we decided against the $50 a ticket to watch. Even though we didn’t go in to watch the concerts, we still had a nice time walking down Mill Avenue.
I didn’t really take many pictures over the weekend. A total of about 20 maybe. And most of those were just me trying to get correct exposures. I did however grab this one outside a smoothie parlor near the intersection of Rio Salado Parkway and Mill Avenue. While taking a break and enjoying our strawberry smoothies, I snapped this one looking back South towards the MoJo Yogurt parlor. Taken during some pretty harsh lighting after lunch, It was difficult to properly expose the whole scene without blowing the highlights. So, I opted for this sharp foreground and out of focus background look.
I got the idea from a book I just bougth titled "Learning To See Creatively" by Bryan Peterson. It’s a fascinating idea that helps the photographer discover how lenses see. It puts you in the scene while telling a story at the same time. I was pretty happy with the outcome. You can probably expect to see a few more of these types of shots pop up on my stream from time to time.
Green Vegetarian in Tempe, AZ 6/11/09
2240 N Scottsdale Rd # 8
Tempe, AZ 85281-1143
appliance parts company tempe az